This week we have some exciting features July 21-22 like our famous Edgar’s Perch, Herb Grilled Bronzini, Argentinian Grilled 18 oz Porterhouse, Smoked Gouda & Red Pepper Soup with Shimp and Crispy Leeks. Make your reservations early and cool off at Edgar’s.
- Smoked Gouda & Red Pepper Bisque with Shrimp & Crispy Leeks
Twice Baked Potato
- Salsa, Cilantro, & Cheese
- Fried Green Tomatoes – Cornmeal Crusted Topped with Tomato Shrimp Salsa
- Mussels – Mussels Sauteed with Mixed Peppers & Onions Creole Seasonings, and Finished with White Wine & Butter.
- Crab Cakes – Shrimp & Lump Crabmeat, Served with Spring Mix Salad with Grilled Pineapple, Strawberries, & Finished with a Pomegranate Glaze.
- Oysters – South Lake or Winter Harbor, Canada
- Argentine Beef Empanadas – Served with Fresh Mixed Herb & Mesclun Salad, House Grown Tomatoes & Jalapenos, Finished with a Citrus Vinaigrette
- Herb Grilled Bronzini – Served with Crab & Shrimp Wild Rice Salad, Truffle Oil Drizzle, & Wilted Spinach
- Argentinian Grilled 18 oz Porterhouse – Served with Grilled Herb Potato Wedges, Grilled Mixed Vegetables, & Finished with Chimichurri Sauce
- Edgar’s Fried Perch – Served with Two Sides & a House Salad
- Baklava Cheesecake
- Keylime Cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Chocolate Lava or Chocolate Chip Cookie Lava Cake with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Sea Salt Caramel Cake
- Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio.