Seafood Restaurant – five star dinners in a casual atmosphere, Edgar’s Restaurant Akron Ohio.
[singlepic id=101 w=320 h=240 float=right]This weekend, Friday May 4th we have new featured plates including steak and seafood:
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
- Manhattan razor clam chowder – Light, flavorful and a must try!
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Rueben style
- Mussels sautéed with mixed herbs onion garlic and cilantro , simmered in summer ale, crushed red peppers and butter … $11
- Sunset Beach Oysters from Vancouver or Salutation oysters from Prince Edward Island served on the half shell … $13
Seafood and Steak Feature Plates:
- Grilled Artic Char, couscous salad with herbs and mixed vegetables, crabmeat guacamole … $24
- Arctic Char has a taste & texture very similar to a mix between salmon and trout and is often referred to as sea trout. The crab guacamole is absolutely fabulous!
- Prosciutto and basil wrapped Tile Fish, Parmesan crusted eggplant, tomato and cucumber salad … $25
- Strip steak au poive, brandy demi glacé, mash potatoes and veg du juor … $25
[singlepic id=100 w=320 h=240 float=right]Desserts:
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Don’t forget, we are open for Sunday Brunch and recently opened for lunch Wednesday – Saturday!
Enjoy the best Seafood dinners in Akron Ohio – Feature plates this week include Tile Fish and Arctic Char with Crab guacamole we have some very nice oysters this week as featured appetizers. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!