This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, September 20-21, we have some unique feature plates including Apple Smoked Porkloin served with pumpkin ravioli, Pine-nut and crab crusted Lane Snapper, served with spinach and arugula Grecian salad, or try our Edgar’s Southern fried catfish. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
- Roasted Prime rib and barley
- Apple Smoked Porkloin served with pumpkin ravioli, roasted cauliflower, finished with bourbon and rosemary demi 22
Featured Seafood Entrees:
- Mussels: sautéed with mixed peppers, garlic, and pineapple sage, finished with white wine and butter … 12
- Heirloom Caprese salad with sliced red onion, basil and fresh mozzarella, finished with balsamic drizzle and xvvo
- Edgars Fried perch….
- Pine-nut and crab crusted Lane Snapper, served with spinach and arugula Grecian salad, sun dried tomato and basil vinaigrette 26
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!