This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, January 24th – 25th, we have Guest Chef Ted Tybruski from Michaels Meats. We have some unique feature plates including Grilled Margarita pizza, Moroccan Coffee Grilled 12 oz Bone In Strip, Braised Duroc Volcano Pork Shank, or try our an Seared Red Snapper, served with mixed herb risotto. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
- White Chile
- Sautéed with garlic, onions, banana peppers and cilantro, simmered in a ginger clam broth with butter
- on the half shell, Dabob oysters with pickled ginger cilantro and champagne, or Barnstable with brunoise English cucumber thyme and Midori
- Grilled Margarita pizza with xvoo, smoked mozzarella and goat cheese, sliced truffle salami, grape tomatoes and arugula
- Moroccan Coffee Grilled 12 oz Bone In Strip, fried grilled smoked Gouda macaroni cheese, grilled asparagus, finished with smoked artichoke compound butter
- Braised Duroc Volcano Pork Shank, served with butter nut squash mash with honey essence, fried Brussels sprouts
- Pan Seared Red Snapper, served with mixed herb risotto, wilted spinach with capers and roasted carrots, finished with Tangerine infused olive oil
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!